Thievery is a skill that governs lock picking and pickpocketing.
Collect and turn in stacks of Information for 100 exp a piece.
Successfully pickpocketing gives ~300 EXP. Failed Pickpocketting gives 25 EXP
Successfully opening a chest gives the following amount of EXP:
Lockbox: 150 EXP (2 Locks) - Permanent in Fira Castle
Chest: 500 EXP (2 Locks) - Permanent Chest in the Valley of Sernos Inn, behind a guarded gate
Safe: 1000 EXP (4 Locks) - Permanent Safe in Alexandrian Mansion
Vault 1500 EXP (5 Locks) - Permanent Vault in Fira Barn
Grand Chest 3000 EXP (6 Locks) - Permanent Grand Chest in Heaven, north of Almighty's gate
A tip for level 50 thievery :
Pickpocketing - Allows the chance to steal Gold and Treasure from the victim. Higher Thievery levels will grant higher amounts of loot. Pickpocketing is a crime if seen by the Kingdom's Guards.
Lockpicking - Allows you to unlock chests.
- Level 1 - Lockbox
- Level 10 - Chests
- Level 25 - Safe
- Level 50 - Vault
- Level 75 - Grand Chest
Unlockable - Allows access to certain places
- Level 20 - Access Temple of the One
- Level 25 - Unlocks Banshee Queen's Lair
- Level 40 - Unlocks Black Citadel Entrance
- Level 50 - Unlocks Magical Boxes in Hell
- Level 70 - Unlocks Ancient Ruins Entrance
Luck - You may find gold on your enemy.
- Frequency: 1% + (Thievery Level / 6).
- Amount: Thievery Level x Enemy Level
Mug - Allows a chance to obtain two Specialty Item drops from Temple Bosses
- Level 30 - Boss of Ice Temple (Lazar)
- Level 35 - Boss of Water Temple (Hydra King)
- Level 40 - Boss of Black Citadel (Thaerion)
- Level 60 - Boss of Temple of the Keys (Nagator)
Concealed Blade - Reduces guard's radius for witnessing attacks on citizens from 700 to 300
Thievery Mastery - Allows duplication of keys in the Hell, Water, and Ice temples